Thursday, October 23, 2014

It's been a bit of a crazy week or so since I last posted. I've fished a lot but not had internet access so I thought I'd just lump them all in one big post. There are photos of the LMR, the GMR. the WWR and the big Ohio, all from the last 7 or 8 days. The biggest highlight for me was being a guest on Erin Shaw's Nature's Corner cable tv show talking about stream fishing. I'm not sure when it will air yet tho. I did manage to catch one gorgeous smallie just a fraction under 19" plus some other nice ones over the last few trips. I hate for fall to end. I was skunked once but there is always that anticipation of knowing the big one might be just a cast away. And I also have to force myself to slow down and enjoy how beautiful it is right now. It's too easy for me at least to get caught up in trying to get in one more cast, one more fish before it all slows down to winter saugeye weather. The rivers are never more lovely than they are right now. Anyways, here's some pics of my world this last week, hope you enjoy them.
















.

No comments:

Post a Comment